Oh my – I’m hoping this isn’t a late April 1st on me, but I’ve been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award!! I have to say that it is completely unexpected as I’ve only been blogging since January this year!
I have to say that I feel quite honoured to have been nominated for this. So the first thing I have to do is thank Ed Mooney Photography for his kind nomination.
So being me, I checked out the Versatile Blogger Award Blog to see what the story was and found the rules.
‘If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So here we go!
The blogs that I would like to nominate are the following;
Little Viking Horse.
A. J. Sefton.
Adventures In History Land.
Ed Mooney Photography.
Ash N. Finn.
And finally, seven things about me……
- I’m not really a full time viking and I do live in a house,
- I love the Oseberg Ship finds; they make my re-enactment life much easier.
- My dad bought me a Shetland pony when I was four. We called him Hector
and he was a little devil!!
- I love visiting old ruins with my camera in tow,
- I read pretty much anything, but particularlyfantasy and historical fiction,
- I have two dogs,
- I love watching quiz shows.